From workshops and panels to seminars and webinars;
Tuesday Talks to our Speakers Bureau or local Death Cafes;
interviews, special events and Facebook Lives...
there's something for everyone on the CEOLC Event Calendar!
- Littleton/Denver Death Cafe
- For link, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- At a Death Cafe people gather together to eat cake, drink tea, and discuss death. Our objective is to increase awareness of death with a view to helping us all make the most of our finite lives.Littleton/Denver Death Café meets ONLINE every third Sunday of the month from 3:30-5:00PM MST. All are welcome.
- Water Cremation: What is it and how can you make a plan? (Hosted by Be A Tree Cremation)
- On Zoom
- The presenter: Sherèe Browne, Director of Pre-Planning and Community Outreach *** “Being a natural facilitator of tough conversations and having experienced the loss of loved ones several times throughout life, when the calling came to step into death care I knew it was meant to be my life’s work. Living in a society where death is often a taboo topic, avoided due to fear and a variety of uncomfortable feelings, it’s extremely important to me to help educate and empower people so that they know all of their options, are remembered exactly as they want to be, and can break free from some of the fear associated with death; allowing them to live more fulfilling, enriching lives. My life’s passion is to help you plan your final wishes so that your life is more abundant, filled with love, and exciting than ever!” *** Details When: Thursday, January 27 at 6:00 PM Mountain Time ***REGISTER IN ADVANCE*** Where: From the comfort of your home on Zoom