The CEOLC recognizes that other professionals in the community also offer much-needed services and products at end-of-life and, as such, the CEOLC offers Affiliate Memberships for vetted, professional Colorado individuals and companies working in the end-of-life field who also embrace a similar vision and mission to that of the CEOLC.
Dedicated Presence on CEOLC Website
Affiliate member logos are directly linked to your contact information and website, so that interested persons may reach out to you directly for more information.
Participation in Collaborative-supported opportunities for networking, marketing and education in the community, thus providing exposure for the services you provide.
Notification of upcoming events and opportunities to network and market the Collaborative and thus, its doula and affiliate members.
Dedicated to excellence in compassionate, non-medical, end-of-life care; offering presence, support, education, and empowerment to those who are dying and their loved ones.
- To reinstate death as a revered part of life
- To empower the dying to “do it their way”
- To educate communities about the work of end-of-life doulas
- To be part of developing a Colorado culture that embraces a more positive way of viewing death, and to support others who are also working to create a cultural shift
- To become a go-to resource for those seeking end-of-life support
- To serve and to embrace all individuals and all families, by birth or choice, of any race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression
- To be part of a united collaborative in which we work side-by-side for the good of the clients and one another.
Affiliate Membership Requirements
Be a business or company (LLC, non-profit, or incorporated) with a positive professional reputation in the community, that is in good standing with the State of Colorado, and serves the end-of-life needs of the community with a service or product other than end-of-life doula.
Abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for the member’s particular profession. Be in alignment with the Mission and Vision of the Collaborative.
Be willing to acknowledge membership in the Collaborative with a link to the CEOLC on their website and/or marketing materials, if at all possible. Be willing to refer clients to end-of-life doula members, just as the doula members are willing to refer clients to affiliate members.
Participate in Collaborative networking and marketing events when able. Consider hosting an annual Collaborative networking event at your place of business or other location.
Affiliate Member Application & Agreement
Application Submission Instructions
[Trouble viewing? We find Google Chrome internet browser works best.]
- Download Membership Application & Agreement: Click the DOWNLOAD button below.
- Open the PDF file from the downloads folder on your computer.
- Fill in the form using your PDF reader program. You may type directly into the form, save it to your computer & print if you choose to submit your application by mail. CEOLC prefers to receive applications by email.
- When you click “SUBMIT” at the end of the form, the document will automatically save & attach to a new email message, addressed to email@example.com
- Be sure your document is indeed attached to the email before sending.
- Complete payment for membership dues by clicking the PayPal button below.
- Attach receipt of payment to email or print a copy to include by mail.
- Mailing instructions are inside the application document.
Pay $10 Application Fee
[Non-refundable unless application is approved, and then it will be applied to your first year of membership dues.]