My Holistic End-of-Life Doula Services include:
- Advanced Care Vision Planning
- Compassionate Care
- Creating Sacred Space
- Vigil Care
- Rituals and Ceremony
- Providing support and guidance for both MAiD (Medical Aid in Dying) and VSED (Voluntary Stopping Eating and Drinking). All with intention to restore death to its sacred place in the mystery, beauty and celebration of life.
- light touch massage
- guided meditation
- gentle movement
- Sound healing and singing
A little bit more about me…
I was born in London, Canada, and moved to Colorado over 30 years ago. I presently live in the beautiful mountains outside of Durango, CO. My journey from a telecommunications corporate manager to a transformational well-being/spiritual retreat leader and intuitive healer commenced in 2004. Since then, I have owned and operated a B&B and Retreat & Holistic Healing Centers. I have been developing and leading transformational individual and small group healing and spiritual retreats for over 15 years in Colorado.
I serve the Durango Area and Four Corners Region, including Bayfield and Mancos.
A Complimentary Care Guide called, Durango End-of-Life Doula Care Guide – A Loving Approach to Death & Dying, written and prepared by Christine is available on her website (Available on my website)
“Dying with Grace: A Sacred Transition”, is an article that was written by me and published in EPIC Magazine Durango Edition Jan/Feb 2020. The article focuses on the contemplation of your beliefs around dying and creating a vision for your death.
Christine loves to co-create classes and workshops that support the preparation and open discussion around End-of Life and Dying with the intention that we are all educating and resourcing each other.
As an End-of-Life Doula, Christine co-led a presentation on, “What is an End of Life Doula”? to the local Seniors Generation Group in Durango, CO in 2020.
Topics for talks or discussions include:
- Front line caregivers providing comforting care
- “Best Three Months” Vision Plan
- Holistic care modalities for peace and comfort
- Fill the “care-gap” within existing health care systems
- Stewards of Dying Consciously
- Doulas are a Resource
- Green Burials
- The Best Three Months Care Plan at End of Life
Read the article, “Dying with Grace: A Sacred Transition”, written by Christine and published in EPIC Magazine Durango Edition Jan/Feb 2020. The article focuses on the contemplation of your beliefs around dying and creating a vision for your death.
Serving Durango and the Four Corners Region including Bayfield, Mancos Durango Colorado 81301