Colorado End-of-Life Doulas are trained and skilled independent providers brought together under the umbrella of this collaborative to support one another and to provide visibility and education for those in the community who are seeking end-of-life services.
Dedicated to excellence in compassionate, non-medical, end-of-life care; offering presence, support, education, and empowerment to those who are dying and their loved ones.
- To reinstate death as a revered part of life
- To empower the dying to “do it their way”
- To educate communities about the work of end-of-life doulas
- To be part of developing a Colorado culture that embraces a more positive way of viewing death, and to support others who are also working to create a cultural shift
- To become a go-to resource for those seeking end-of-life support
- To serve and to embrace all individuals and all families, by birth or choice, of any race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression
- To be part of a united collaborative in which we work side-by-side for the good of the clients and one another.